Wednesday 21 September 2011

Satan on holidays

Pin It
Hi everyone, its me again, Satan the cat!
I thought i'd pop on again and tell you all about my latest thoughts.

Between my after dinner nap and my before going to bed nap, I like to watch TV. It is amazing what you can learn from the TV and the other day I was absolutely astonished. I discovered that there are many dogs who take their humans on holiday. I could see them playing on the beach and running through the woods. Now, I don’t normally think much of dogs because they are so inferior to cats, but this really impressed me. What a great idea! I am going to persuade Pixie and Rich to let me take them on holiday. I will let you know how I get on.

In the meantime Pixie has been ignoring me as she's been far to busy with her work, she's working on a graphics project for a local client, a filming project for a not so local client, as well as adding lots of new canvas prints and photo prints to her shops, she's also added some new designs to her hippy gift shop, heres a few of her latest products.

 

As well as all of this pixie has created a lens on squidoo.com to showcase the awards she's won for some of the items in her shops over the last few months as well as some of her favorite todays best awards from other shops.

  Time for a nap now....

No comments:

Post a Comment