Wednesday 14 September 2011

A note about insurance - from a Cat!

Pin It

You remember that I told you in my last blog that Pixie was watching TV and was so impressed by two meercats called Aleksandr and Sergei who are such brilliant salesmen that she phoned in for a car insurance quotation even though she doesn’t even drive – well, the policy arrived and I have just managed to take a look at it. Imagine my surprise to see that it was not car insurance that she took out, but pet insurance. Pixie has insured ME!!! This is wonderful! I think that every cat should be insured (and I should get commission from the meercats).

As for the kitchen, there's still no improvement and the microwave oven is STILL taking up my space on the sofa and not beings used to cook salmon for cats, i was beginning to think Pixie had forgotten about me as she's been so busy with her other work so it's nice to know i'm insured now .. i will have to find out what this means though as i've never heard of cat insurance before!

Here are a few of the new items from Pixies photography and hippy art shops.

Purple Water wrappedcanvas
Purple Water visit the Photography Gift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment