Monday 26 September 2011

Satan on holidays (part 2)

Pin It

You remember I recently said that I had see on TV that dogs sometimes take their humans on holiday and that I am going to persuade Pixie and Rich to let me take them on holiday.
Well, it did not work out as I expected... They have decided to go on holiday but they are NOT taking me with them!
They said it is something to do with going on an aeroplane and going scuba diving when they get there... well, they are certainly right in thinking that I would certainly not want to go on an aeroplane (if cats were meant to fly they would have wings, or a pilot’s license) and as for diving....well, that means water and everyone knows that cats hate water.
Except, of course, for Turkish Van Cats – but then water is probably nice and warm in Turkey. Hang on a minute...Pixie and Rich are flying to their destination, so maybe they are going to Turkey. In which case, why aren’t they taking me?

I shall have to have words (after my nap, of course).

in the meantime heres a few new items from pixies Hippy Gift Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment