Sunday 2 October 2011

Satan on holidays .. or not! (part 3)

Pin It

Hello eveyone, it's satan the cat again!
I thought i'd pop on and write another blog before my pre-dinner nap and let you all know that i've been told i MUST stay here and guard the house while Pixie and Rich go to Egypt!
I found out that they weren't going to Turkey so don't really mind! I've heard that the Egyptians are rather fond of cats but it's going to be way too hot at this time of year and my black fur and I can't handle too much heat, so while there away scuba diving i'll be here with the lovely lady who lives next door for company.
She's such a nice lady and remembers to brush me before i have my breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight feast unlike Pixie who only brushes me before my breakfast!
I'll kick up a fuss though and ignore Pixie and Rich when they start packing their bags and ignore them both again when they arrive home to make them think i'm not happy staying here with the lady next door, it'd only upset them if they thought i won't miss them!

Anyway enough of me now and i'll tell you what Pixie has been up to this week with her Hippy Gift Shop.
So far i've been thrown off her lap 4 times in a fit of excitement as she's gained another 4 Todays Best Awards for these items in her shop

 

She's also been updating her 'about me and my art and photography' squidoo lens that you can see here Squidoo lens - about me and my art It features a rather attractive picture of myself too so i'm quite happy about that.

I'm off for my nap now and am going to start practicing my sulking impressions in time for when they go away!

No comments:

Post a Comment