Wednesday 22 October 2014

Status from my facebook profile

Pin It
Arrived back from my holiday to some very sad news. My little bear Satan the cat died while we were away, she's been my very best friend for 18 years and am so sad she's now sleeping. The vets sedated her and found a large tumour that was stopping her from eating so didn't wake her up again. She was an amazing cat who was so friendly to everyone she met, I never heard her hiss or growl in her life and was full of purrs and licks even when she was on the way to the vets. She had been suffering with kidney disease and a heart murmur for the last couple of months but still appeared happy with lovely bright eyes and a shiny black coat, she certainly didn't look ill so glad she didn't suffer. She going to be missed so much. Its a really sad time for me, my hubby and everyone that knew her. She will always live in my heart :(



from my Facebook profile - Pixie Mix Copley

No comments:

Post a Comment