Sunday 19 February 2012

My Photographer / Artist Interview has been published

Pin It

I've just had an interview published .. woohooo!!

It's titled - Interview with Claire "Pixie" Copley of Photography by Pixie

I had lots of fun answering questions like "who and what inspires you", "what do you like to do when you're not creating art" and "Tell me 5 random things everyone should know about you"

I also told the story behind some of my photography and fractal art work so hope you enjoy reading it!

Interview with Photography by Pixie

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading it, I could live on Jelly Babies, absolutely love them! Great interview and some fantastic pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, i'm really glad you enjoyed reading it and looking at my pics :) Jelly babies are the best!! :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete