Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Sales and Appologies from Satan the Cat

Pin It

Hey everyone
First of all i'd like to appologise on behalf of Satan the cat.

I've been so busy adding all the new products in to my photography Gift Shop and my Hippy Gift Shop as well as working on lots of photography and graphics jobs for clients that my fingers haven't left the computer for long enough to let her write her blogs!

Satan is fine though and is sleeping next to me after finishing off my roast beef dinner.
Our kitchen is nearly finished after the re-fit so we can cook 'propper' meals at last!
I was getting so sick of living on pot noodles so i'm well and truly making the most of my husbands wonderful cooking while he's here.... he goes away again next week and I wont see him untill after Christmas, sometimes i really hate his job!!

Satan will be back though as soon as i'm off the computer for more than 5 minuites, i'm sure she has lots of stories to tell you about all the building work that's been going on, it's been quite an event for her!

I'll end this blog with a selection of the new gifts available in my shops including new Laptop sleeves, Mobile phone cases, Gift Boxes, Drink coasters, Notebooks, Dinner plates, Jigsaw puzzles but make sure you visit the shops too as there is much more to see.

There is still 5 days to order most items for christmas and if you spend $50 or more you will qualify for free shipping if you use code HOLIDAYSALE1 at checkout.

 

 

I also have some new Christmas designs available including this snowflake necklace that won a 'Todays Best Award'

No comments:

Post a Comment